- Global Headquarters
- 400 Lafayette St.
- Fl. 4
- New York, NY 10003
SeatGeek is a mobile-focused ticket platform that enables fans to buy and sell tickets for sports, concert and theater events.
Through mobile ticketing apps and its proprietary "Deal Score" technology, SeatGeek has positioned itself as a disruptor of the way fans buy and sell tickets to events. Primary competitors are Ticketmaster and StubHub.
In sports, SeatGeek Enterprise - the company’s primary ticketing platform - is used by 25 percent of the Premier League clubs, as well as the Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans.
The company partnered with Major League Soccer starting in 2016 and with the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.