- 5800 Airline Dr
- Ochsner Sports Performance Center
- Metairie, LA 70003
The New Orleans Saints are a National Football League (NFL) team based in New Orleans, La., that began play as an expansion team for the 1967 season.
The push for an NFL team was headed by local sports business entrepreneur David Dixon for the city of New Orleans, incorporating New Orleans Professional Football Club, Inc., to lobby for a team in 1962. (Dixon also founded World Championship Tennis in 1967 and the United States Football League (USFL) in 1982.)
In 1966, then NFL commissioner . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 1500 Sugar Bowl Dr
- New Orleans, LA 70112
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now