- 245 Fifth Ave
- 6th Fl
- New York, NY 10016
On Location Experiences (OLE) is a premium experiential hospitality company, acquired by Endeavor, the parent of WME, IMG and UFC, in Jan 2020.
Originally part of the National Football League, which provided the critical assets — Super Bowl tickets and access to hospitality events and marketing assets — OLE became privately-held in 2015 when RedBird Capital Partners, Bruin Sports Capital and The Carlyle Group teamed with the NFL's investment platform, 32 Equity, to spin-off the company.
With the sale . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Events | Experiential
- Premium Hospitality