- 7 Renaissance Sq.
- 2nd Fl.
- White Plains, NY 10601
Bruin Sports Capital is a New York City-based investment firm launched by George Pyne Jan 6, 2015.
In 2018, initial investor WPP sold its stake in the firm to The Jordan Company (TJC), which in 2019 teamed up with CVC Capital Partners to invest an initial US$600 million into Bruin.
Bruin Sports Capital's portfolio includes:
- On Location Experiences - premium hospitality (joint venture with . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Private Equity
- Venture Capital