- 700 W. Washington St.
- PO Box 6222
- Indianapolis, IN 46206-6222
Founded in 1906 and based in Indianapolis, Ind., the National Collegiate Athletic Association, or more commonly, simply NCAA, is a membership-led nonprofit association of colleges and universities that supports academic and athletic opportunities for nearly half a million student-athletes at more than 1,000 member colleges and universities.
Each year more than 54,000 student-athletes compete in 90 different NCAA championships in Divisions I, II and III sports.
Corporate Champions & Partners Program
NCAA Corporate Champions and Partners support all 90 NCAA Championships and are granted a wide variety of benefits, including certain category exclusivity around use . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.