- One Nationwide Plaza
- Columbus, OH 43215-2220
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company is a group of large U.S. insurance and financial services based out of Columbus, Ohio.
Started in 1926 as a way for farmers in Ohio to get inexpensive automobile insurance, it quickly expanded to 12 other states.
In 1978, they constructed their own skyscraper in Columbus.
Nationwide currently operates all across the U.S., and has more than 34,000 employees. They are ranked #73 on the Fortune 500 List, and #53 on Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For."
News & notes
Dec 9, 2019: Nationwide becomes " To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can not only view select TMR Insider™ content but the most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.