- Global Headquarters
- 6000 American Pkwy.
- Madison, WI 53783-0001
Founded in 1927, Madison, Wisc. based American Family Insurance today is the nation’s 13th-largest property/casualty insurance group and ranks No. 311 on the Fortune 500 list (as of Jan 31, 2019).
The company sells American Family-brand products, including auto, homeowners, life, business and farm/ranch insurance, primarily through its exclusive agents in 19 states.
The General and Homesite are American Family affiliates that provide consumers the ability to manage their insurance matters solely via internet or phone.
Affiliate Main Street America sells insurance products through independent agents.
Sports partnerships news . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.