- 1265 Lombardi Ave
- Green Bay, WI 54304
The Green Bay Packers are a National Football League (NFL) team based in Green Bay, Wisc., and have played home games at Lambeau Field (opened Sep 29, 1957, f.k.a. City Stadium; capacity: 80,735) since 1957.
First organized in 1919, on Aug 27, 1921, J. Emmett Clair was granted an American Professional Football Association franchise for Green Bay in the name of Acme Packing Co. for the 1921 season.
Deeply in debt following a . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now