- Global Headquarters
- 1 Market St.
- San Francisco, CA 94105
Founded in 1958 and based in San Francisco, Calif., Visa (NYSE: V) is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to secure and reliable digital currency.
Through VisaNet, more than 3.4 billion Visa cards are accepted at 53.9 million merchant locations through 15,500 financial institutions.
Oct 24, 2019: Visa reports fiscal Q4 and full-year 2019 results. GAAP . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.