- 9480 S. Eastern Ave.
- Las Vegas, NV 89123
U.S. Integrity is a Las Vegas, Nev.-based sports integrity monitoring company founded in 2018.
As a sports integrity monitoring company, U.S. Integrity works to detect (and discourage) fraud, match-fixing, game manipulation and other unethical or illegal betting-related activity. They identify suspicious behavior by analyzing changes in betting data against a benchmark of normal betting activity. They monitor the data to see if discrepancies coincide with notable player or coaching events, reveal officiating abnormalities, or are indicative of the misuse of insider information.
U.S. Integrity's "4 Pillars of Integrity Monitoring":
- Line movement . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can not only view select TMR Insider™ content but the most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Data & Analytics
- Gaming | Betting