- Global Headquarters
- 214 N. Tryon St.
- Truist Center
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- 37,000 Employees
Truist (NYSE: TFC) is a financial services company created from the Feb 7, 2019, merger of equals between financial services holding companies BB&T Co. and SunTrust, creating the sixth-largest U.S. commercial bank based on assets ($66 billion) and deposits, serving a combined 10 million households.
Final regulatory approvals were received Nov 19, 2019, and on Dec 9, 2019 . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Financial Services