- 4 World Trade Center
- New York, NY 10007
SportsNet New York (SNY) is a regional sports network RSN owned by Sterling Entertainment Enterprises, LLC, which is a joint venture between the MLB New York Mets (which owns a controlling 65% interest), Charter Communications (27% via its May 2016 acquisition of Time Warner Cable) and Comcast's NBC Sports Group unit (8%).
The . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.