- 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- New York, NY 10112
NBC Sports is the programming division of NBC television network, owned by the NBCUniversal Television Group division of NBCUniversal, which in turn is owned by Comcast.
NBC Sports is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network and its dedicated national sports cable channels. Formerly operating as "a service of NBC News," it broadcasts a diverse array of sports events, including the Olympic Games, NFL, NASCAR, NHL, Notre Dame football, PGA Tour, NTT IndyCar Series, English Premier League and the Triple Crown. Other . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution