- 7580 Golf Channel Dr.
- Orlando, FL 32819
Golf Channel was co-founded by Arnold Palmer and Joe Gibbs on Jan. 17, 1995, and is based in Orlando, Fla.
In 2011, the channel became part of the NBC Sports Group and is now available to nearly 500 million viewers in nearly 80 countries and nine languages around the world.
In its first year on air, Golf Channel televised 23 domestic tournaments and 41 European and Australian events. Today, Golf Channel features more live golf coverage than all other networks combined, including tournament action from the PGA TOUR, LPGA Tour, The Open, Olympics, and Ryder Cup, the Drive, Chip . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.