- Global Headquarters
- One Comcast Center
- Philadelphia, PA 19105
- 184,000 Employees
Comcast Corporation is a Philadelphia, Pa.-based communications holding company that began in 1963 as American Cable Systems.
Today, Comcast is the world's second-largest broadcasting and cable television company by revenue and the largest pay-TV company. For FY 2018, Comcast reported revenues of $94.5 billion with income of $11.7 billion and assets of $251.6 billion.
Its Xfinity residential cable subsidiary is the largest cable TV company and largest home Internet service provider in the U.S., while also being the nation's third-largest home telephone service provider.
The company also owns . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.