- 1133 20th Street, NW
- Washington, DC 20036
REP Worldwide, for "Representing Every Player," was founded by NFL Players Inc., the licensing and marketing arm of the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) in 2017. The company is based in Washington, DC.
Both the U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association (USWNTPA) and the Women’s National Basketball Players Association (WNBPA) are founding partners of REP Worldwide, with the NFLPA serving as majority shareholder.
REP Worldwide also partners with the Major League Soccer Players Association (MLSPA) and the U.S. Rugby Players Association (USRPA).
REP Worldwide provides group licensing services for athlete-driven sports properties to build . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Financial Services