- 1133 20th St. NW
- Washington, DC 20036
Formerly Players Inc., NFL Players Inc. was formed in 1994 as the non-profit marketing subsidiary of the National Football League Players Association.
NFL Players Inc. manages commercial licensing rights for all active NFL players. NFL Players Inc. has an exclusive agreement with the NFL which enables the NFL to utilize and grant group player rights to NFL sponsors. When players sign their NFL contracts, they also sign the group licensing agreement with the NFLPA, which in turn enables NFL Players Inc. to commercially market the players as a group through corporate licensing and sponsorship deals.
Importantly, active NFL players . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.