- 1556 S Michigan Ave
- 2nd Fl
- Chicago, IL 60605
The National Women's Soccer League (NWSL) is a 10-team professional women's soccer league owned by the teams, and under a management contract with the United States Soccer Federation. The league will grow to 12 clubs for the 2022 season with the addition of two Southern Calif. expansion teams (Los Angeles and San Diego).
The Chicago-based NWSL is the top of the USSF's women's league system and is financially supported by the USSF and the Canadian Soccer Association.
The NWSL was established . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Board of Directors
Chair, Exec Committee (Owner, North Carolina Courage)
Key Decision Makers
CRO, NWSL Media Properties
Managing Director, Competition & Player Affairs
Managing Director, Finance & Administration
Director, Media Relations
Sr Manager, Talent & Administration
NWSL Media Properties
Current Work Relationships
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now