- 67 West St.
- Brooklyn, NY 11222
The National Women's Hockey League (NWHL) is a women's professional ice hockey league based in New York City that fields five teams playing a 24 game slate beginning with the 2019-20 season, up from 16 games in previous seasons.
The league began in 2015 with four teams, each with a salary cap of US$270,000 and a $10,000 minimum per player. The four inaugural clubs:
- Boston Pride
- Buffalo Beauts
- (Stamford) Connecticut Whale
- (Newark, N.J.) Metropolitan Riveters
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now