- Global Headquarters
- 1355 Market St.
- Ste. 900
- San Francisco, CA 94103
- 3,920 Employees
Founded in March 2006 by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone and Evan Williams and launched in July 2006, San Francisco-based Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages known as "tweets."
Originally, Tweets were restricted to 140 characters. The limit was doubled on Nov 7, 2017 (except Chinese, Japanese and Korean which remain at 140).
Registered users can post, like, retweet and reply to tweets, while unregistered users can only read them. Users access Twitter through its . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.