- Global Headquarters
- 1 Hacker Way (1601 Willow Road)
- Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 37,700 Employees
Facebook, Inc. is an online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, Calif. Founded in 2004 by Harvard College students Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The name comes from the "face book" directories often given to American university students with student names, photos and other contact information.
The founders initially limited membership to Harvard students before adding Columbia, Stanford and Yale students. Next, membership was expanded to remaining Ivy League schools, MIT and higher education institutions in the Boston area. Facebook gradually added support for students at various other universities . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.