- Global Headquarters
- 1 Hacker Way (1601 Willow Rd)
- Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 37,700 Employees
(See Meta for more company details.)
Facebook, Inc. is an online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, Calif.
Founded Feb 4, 2004, by Harvard College students Mark Zuckerberg, Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. The name comes from "face book" directories often published for American college students that would include student names, photos and other contact information.
The founders initially limited membership to Harvard students before adding Columbia
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
Already a member? Sign In HERE.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Click here to join (or upgrade) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Content Production | Distribution
- Social Media
- Video Games