- 846 N. Mozart St.
- Chicago, IL 60622
- 4 Employees
Formed in 2003, and based in Chicago, Live Action Media is a high-end graphic design and production company produces in-stadium video and ribbon boards around the world. Work includes graphics, animation and video.
Live Action Media works with teams across major league, minor league and college environments; national or local sponsors; and leading advertising agencies across the U.S.
Co-founders Robert Teinowitz and Michael Lister created the company after working together to produce numerous elements for the . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Facilities & Game Ops
- Fan Services & Safety