- One Daytona Blvd
- International Motorsports Center
- Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Daytona. Fla.-based International Speedway Corporation (ISC) was founded by Bill France Sr., the founder of NASCAR, in 1953 as Bill France Racing, Inc. (and later known as Daytona International Speedway Corporation) to construct and manage tracks where NASCAR holds competitions.
Since Oct 2019, ISC has been owned by NASCAR.
News & notes
1957: Company signs contract for the use of land on which to build Daytona International Speedway, one of the world's first "superspeedways."
1967: France builds a . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
- Motor Racing Network (MRN)
- Auto Club Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway/Route 66 Raceway
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Kansas Speedway
- Martinsville Speedway
- Michigan International Speedway
- Phoenix International Raceway
- Richmond International Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Watkins Glen International