- Global Headquarters
- 2500 Broadway
- 2nd Fl.
- Santa Monica, CA 90404
Hulu is a U.S.-based subscription video on demand service fully controlled and majority-owned by The Walt Disney Company's Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International (DTCI) unit, with Comcast's NBCUniversal also an equity stakeholder.
The service was initially established in 2007 as a joint venture between News Corporation and NBC Universal, Providence Equity Partners and later The Walt Disney Company, serving as an aggregation of . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.