- Global Headquarters
- One Caesars Palace Dr.
- Las Vegas, NV 89123
Caesars Entertainment Corporation, previously known as The Promus Companies (1990-95) then Harrah's Entertainment (1995–2010) is a gaming hotel and casino corporation founded in Reno, Nev., and based in Paradise, Nev.
The company owns and operates more than 50 properties and seven golf courses under several brands. Caesars is a public company, majority-owned by a group of private equity firms led by Apollo Global Management, TPG Capital and Paulson & Co., as well as investor Carl Icahn.
The company's background can be traced to . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
- Premium Hospitality