- Global Headquarters
- One Caesars Palace Dr
- Las Vegas, NV 89123
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (NASDAQ: CZR), previously known as The Promus Companies (1990-95) then Harrah's Entertainment (1995-2010) is a gaming hotel and casino corporation founded in Reno, Nev., and based in Paradise, Nev.
The company's background can be traced to Oct 29, 1937, when Bill Harrah opens a bingo parlor in Reno, Nev., the predecessor to Harrah's Reno. Company expansion began in 1955, when Harrah expands operations to Stateline, Nev., on the south shore of Lake Tahoe, where he eventually opens Harrah's . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
- Hotel/Motel/Vacation Rentals
- Premium Hospitality