- Global Headquarters
- 10 Bloomsbury Way
- Holborn, London, UK WC1A 2SL
Genius Sports Group (GSG) is a sports data technology, distribution and commercialization services provider to sports leagues and federations. With roots back to 2000, the company was formed in 2016 from the merger of Betgenius, a technology and data supplier to the betting industry, and SportingPulse International, a sports data and software business.
Genius Sports Group consists of three business units:
- Genius Sports
- Genius Sports Media
Headquartered in London with nearly two dozen locations worldwide, Genius Sports is a technology partner . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Genius Sports Group - LA
- 11601 Wilshire Blvd
- Los Angeles, CA 90025
- 1,200 Employees
- Genius Sports Group - NYC
- 404 5th Ave
- New York, NY 10018
- Genius Sports Group - Washington, DC
- 1875 Conneticut Ave NW
- 10th Fl
- Washington, DC 20009
Ownership / Management
- Apax Partners