- Global Headquarters
- 942 S Shady Grove Rd
- Memphis, TN 38120
FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX) is a Memphis, Tenn.-based international courier delivery services company started by Frederick Smith in Little Rock, Ark.
Best known for its overnight shipping service and pioneering a system that tracks packages and provides real-time updates on package location, the company is the world’s largest full-service, all-cargo airline, serving more than 220 countries and territories. For FY 2020 (ending May 31), revenues were $69.2 billion, down 1 percent from $69.7 billion for . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- On-Demand Delivery