- 191 Beale St.
- Memphis, TN 38103
Founded as the Vancouver Grizzlies, the team began NBA play in Vancouver (along with the Toronto Raptors) with the 1995-96 season.
Grizzlies ownership applied for relocation to Memphis following the 2000-01 season, and were approved by NBA owners on March 26, 2001.
-Rogers Arena (then known as GM (General Motors) Place) (1995–2001)
-Pyramid Arena (2001–04)
-FedExForum (2004–present . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
FOX Sports Southeast
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now