- 1700 Broadway
- 29th Fl
- New York, NY 10019
New York City-based Excel Sports Management is a full-service sports management, marketing and talent representation agency founded in 2002 by Jeff Schwartz.
Excel carries a roster of around 180 clients across basketball, golf, baseball and football with $4 billion in active contracts.
In 2011, Schwartz expanded Excel into a multi-sport agency with the addition of baseball agent, Casey Close, and golf agent, Mark Steinberg. Close brought several clients to Excel, including Derek Jeter, Ryan Howard and Derrek Lee. Steinberg brought long-time client Tiger . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Athlete Representation
- Contract Negotiation
- Premium Hospitality
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Excel - Los Angeles
- 9665 Wilshire Blvd
- Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Excel - Miami
- 3480 Main Hwy
- Miami, FL 33133