- 2400 Market St
- 4th Fl
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE:AUD), formerly Entercom Communications Corp. (NYSE:ETM) through Mar 2021, is an audio content holding company that boasts the largest local radio sports and news reach in the U.S.
Founded in 1968 by Joseph Field, the company is based in Philadelphia, Pa.
Through podcasts, digital and broadcast content through more than 230 owned radio stations, and premium live experiences, Audacy engages 170 million consumers each month.
In the sports radio space, Audacy owns and operates . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Media Flagship
- Radio Network Affiliate