- 300 Park Ave. S.
- New York, NY 10010
New York City-based FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG.
FanDuel was founded July 21, 2009, at SXSW Interactive in Austin, Texas, by Nigel Eccles, Lesley Eccles, Tom Griffiths, Rob Jones and Chris Stafford. The company pivoted from "Hubdub," a news prediction site, after taking in $1.2 million in venture capital funding from Pentech Ventures and Scottish Enterprise . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Gaming | Betting