- 935 Taylor Station Rd
- Columbus, OH 43230
Donatos Pizza is a family-owned pizza restaurant and franchisor started by Jim Grote in Columbus, Ohio, in 1963. There are currently more than 160 Donatos locations across 10 states.
News & notes
1991: First franchised location opens in Zanesville, Ohio.
1999: McDonald's, in an attempt to enter the pizza industry, acquires Donatos.
2003: Jim Grote and daughter Jane Grote Abell buy back a majority interest in the company from McDonald's as McDonald's seeks to refocus on . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage