- Global Headquarters
- 110 N Carpenter St
- Chicago, IL 60607
Chicago-based McDonald's Corp. is the world's largest fast food restaurant chain with 39,198 locations internationally, including 13,682 U.S. locations, at the end of 2020. More than 90 percent of restaurants are independently owned and operated franchises.
Each day, the company's restaurants serve more than 69 million customers in more than 100 countries.
For 2020, McDonald's reported total revenues of $19.208 billion, down 10 percent from 2019 due primarily to coronavirus impact . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Food & Beverage