- 333 W. Camden St.
- Baltimore, MD 21201
The Baltimore Orioles are a Major League Baseball (MLB) team based in Baltimore, Md., and playing home games at Oriole Park at Camden Yards (opened 1992; current MLB capacity: 48,876).
Founded in 1901 as the Milwaukee Brewers (not related to the current MLB Brewers ballclub), the Orioles are one of the American League's eight charter teams. After just one season in Milwaukee, Wisc., the team moved to St. Louis, Mo., to become the St. Louis Browns in 1902.
After 52 years in St. Louis, the franchise was purchased in Nov 1953 by a syndicate of Baltimore business and . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Ed Smith Stadium - Spring Training Facility
- 2700 12th St.
- Sarasota, FL 34237
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now
Ownership / Management
- Baltimore Orioles Limited Partnership Group