- Global Headquarters
- Adi-Dassler-Strasse 1
- Herzogenaurach, GER 91074
- 57,016 Employees
Adidas AG (stylized with lowercase a since 1949) is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Ger.
Adidas primarily designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world (Nike).
The company was started by Adolf Dassler in his mother's house in 1924. He was joined by his elder brother Rudolf Dassler shortly after . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Game Equipment
- Merchandise & Licensing