- Global Headquarters
- 25 Drydock Ave
- Boston, MA 02210
Reebok International Ltd. is a footwear and apparel company that began in 1958 as a subsidiary of the Lanashire, Eng.-based sporting goods company, J.W. Foster & Sons.
The company today produces and distributes fitness, running and CrossFit sportswear including clothing and footwear. Reebok is the official footwear and apparel sponsor for CrossFit as well as Spartan Race.
Global HQ is located in Boston, Mass., with international offices in:
- Hong Kong
- Mexico City, Mex.
- Montréal, Que.
News & notes . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Merchandise & Licensing
- Retail Marketing