- Global Headquarters
- One Bowerman Dr.
- Beaverton, OR 97005
- 73,100 Employees
Based in Beaverton, Ore., Nike, Inc., is the world's largest a designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories across a wide variety of sports and fitness activities.
Current products include footwear, clothing, headwear, eyewear, timepieces, digital devices, bags, socks, underwear, sport balls, bats, gloves, protective equipment and other sports accessories.
For Fiscal Year 2019, Nike's full year revenue rose to $39.1 billion, up 7 percent on a reported basis and up 11 percent on a currency-neutral basis. Nike's independent auditing firm since 1974 is PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in Portland, Ore . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Athlete Marketing
- Game Equipment
- Merchandise & Licensing
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Nike European Headquarters
- Colosseum 1
- Hilversum, The Netherlands 1213 NL
- Nike Greater China Headquarters
- No. 99, Jiangwancheng Rd.
- Yangpu District, Shanghai, China 200438