NFL training camp season is a wonderful time to be a football fan.
Those few weeks a year teams spend training at small colleges, their own facilities, random towns (Oxnard, Calif. for the Dallas Cowboys) and even luxurious resorts (New Orleans Saints at The Greenbrier) provides fans an up-close look at their favorite teams for little cost -- if it’s in driving distance -- with easy opportunities for autographs, pictures and interactions.
It’s also a great time to sell, or upsell, sponsorships.
According to Team Marketing Report research, 25 of the . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.