NFL training camp season is a wonderful time to be a football fan.
Those few weeks a year teams spend training at small colleges, their own facilities, random towns (Oxnard, Calif. for the Dallas Cowboys) and even luxurious resorts (New Orleans Saints at The Greenbrier) provides fans an up-close look at their favorite teams for little cost -- if it’s in driving distance -- with easy opportunities for autographs, pictures and interactions.
It’s also a great time to sell, or upsell, sponsorships.
According to Team Marketing Report research, 25 of the . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.