- Global Headquarters
- 350 Bush St.
- 2nd Fl.
- San Francisco, CA 94104
- 1,500 Employees
Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Twitch Interactive, a unit of Amazon.
Twitch.tv was introduced in June 2011 as a spin-off of the general-interest streaming platform, Justin.tv. Twitch primarily focuses on video game live streaming, including broadcasts of eSports competitions, in addition to music broadcasts, creative content, and more recently, "in real life" streams. Content on the site can be viewed either live or via video on demand (VOD).
The popularity of Twitch quickly eclipsed that of its general-interest counterpart . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.