- 438 Addison Ave.
- Palo Alto, CA 94301
Privately-held Thuuz Sports was founded in 2010 and is based in Palo Alto, Calif.
Thuuz offers a business-to-business content curation platform for leagues, federations, broadcasters, service providers, production companies and technology companies.
The platform uses artificial intelligence-based metadata to measure the excitement of incidents in a sporting event.
Thuuz then combines event excitement data alongside user preferences to drive fans towards exciting games. In addition, it can deliver individually personalized clips and highlights for those games of any duration, narrative, set of plays, players, or notable performances.
Thuuz also creates the back-end for bespoke highlights . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Content Production | Distribution
- Data & Analytics