These next few weeks will be all about ratings as the accepted form of measurement.
Will the NBA numbers start to bounce back? What will the AFC and NFC Championship numbers look like? What about the Super Bowl? Will anyone watch the XFL? Etc., etc. The measurement of eyeballs still drives buzz (and sales) for many.
However, measurement is changing and it is all in not just the top numbers, but in the deeper analytics dives of how, where, why and for how long consumers . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.