- 702 N Franklin St
- Tampa, FL 33602
- 3,700 Employees
With roots back to 1899, Tampa, Fla.-based TECO Energy Inc. is an energy-related holding company with subsidiaries: Tampa Electric Company, which provides electricity to the Tampa Bay area as well as parts of Central Florida; Peoples Gas Company, which provides natural gas throughout Fla.; and TECO Services, which provides IT, HR, legal, facilities, and other services to current and former TECO subsidiaries.
TECO Energy Inc. is a subsidiary of Emera Inc. (TSX:EMA).
Tampa Electric began in 1899 to manage electric trolley systems in the city of Tampa . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 118 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Public Utility
Ownership / Management
- Emera Inc.