- 19100 S. Vermont Ave.
- Gardena, CA 90248
Started in 2011 by two former college lacrosse players in Medfield, Mass., cousins Jake McCampbell and Luke Aronson, StringKing "translated a deep passion and understanding of the game into a commitment to developing the highest performing and most consistent mesh sticks in lacrosse."
The company is now based in Gardena, Calif., and manufactures lacrosse shafts, sticks, heads, mesh/strings and stick accessories; composite hockey sticks; aluminum baseball bats; and apparel (short-sleeve t's, long-sleeve t's, sweatshirts, hoodies and socks).
StringKing launched their #MakeTheGame community and grassroots lacrosse initiative in 2015. As of May 2019, StringKing has donated . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.