- 38 Everett St.
- Boston, MA 02134
During Summer 1998, Jake Steinfeld, of “Body By Jake” fame, was inspired to start a professional outdoor lacrosse league after reading a magazine article about the growth of the sport of lacrosse. Steinfeld sought out a contributor to the article, Dave Morrow, Founder/Owner/President of equipment manufacturer Warrior Lacrosse, to discuss forming a league.
In Feb 1999, Steinfeld and Morrow joined forces with Steinfeld’s friend and business associate Tim Robertson, Chair of Bay Shore Enterprises and former CEO of . . .
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs. Click here to details on joining (or upgrading) now.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
Ownership / Management
Key Decision Makers
Alexander "Sandy" Brown
Current Work Relationships
Lacrosse Sports Network
Sponsorship Info is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now