- 1410 S Museum Campus Dr
- Gate 14
- Chicago, IL 60605
Originally opened in 1924, Soldier Field and the surrounding 17 acres of parkland on Chicago's lakefront are utilized year-round for sporting events, concerts, festivals and other special events.
The venue is best known as the home of the NFL Chicago Bears. The Bears moved to Soldier Field for the 1971 season from Wrigley Field and have played there since, with the exception of the 2002 NFL season when the venue was gutted and rebuilt to modernize seating and club areas. The Bears relocated south to Memorial Stadium
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.