- Global Headquarters
- 2400 Market St.
- Philadelphia, PA 19103
- 270,000 Employees
Aramark, is an American food service, facilities and uniform services provider in fields including education, healthcare, business, corrections, and sports and entertainment. It operates in the United States and Canada as well as 20 other countries, including United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, South Korea, Chile, Ireland and Spain.
Sports facility services include not only food & beverage and retail merchandising, but also custodial services operations and maintenance, contract management, grounds and landscaping, building commissioning and retro-commissioning, capital project management and ancillary services including laundry, security and ushering/ticketing.
Aramark's 2018 revenues totaled US$14.6B (NYSE: ARMK).
Sportswise, Aramark . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
- Facilities & Game Ops
- Fan Services & Safety
- Food & Beverage