- Global Headquarters
- 44 King St W
- Toronto, ON M5H 1H1
Scotiabank (French: Banque Scotia), the operating name for Bank of Nova Scotia, was founded in Halifax, N.S., on Mar 30, 1832. Bank headquarters moved to Toronto, Ont., in 1900.
As of Nov 7, 2019, Scotiabank serves more than 25 million customers through a broad range products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking and capital markets. With a team of more than 100,000 employees and assets of over $1 trillion (as of July 31, 2019), Scotiabank trades on both the Toronto Stock Exchange
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30+ years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at email@example.com for pricing today.
- Financial Services