- 1275 Rue St-Antoine O.
- Bell Centre (Centre Bell)
- Montréal, QC H3C 5L2
The Montréal Canadiens (French: Les Canadiens de Montréal) are a National Hockey League (NHL) team based in Montréal, Que., with the Bell Centre (opened Mar 16, 1996, originally Molson Centre until 2002; NHL capacity: 21.302) serving as their home ice.
The Bell Sports Complex in Brossard, Que., serves as the team's official practice facility.
Founded in 1909 as a member of the National Hockey Association, which was reconstituted as the NHL in 1918, the Canadiens are an "Original Six" NHL franchise (along with the Boston Bruins, Chicago Blackhawks . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers,
- View 113 Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years and/or
- Access older Insider content from our newsletter library that first published in 1988.
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Additional Offices / Facilities
- Bell Sports Complex
- 8000, boulevard Leduc
- Brossard, QC J4Y 0E9
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now