- 1123 Coleman Ave
- PayPal Park
- San Jose, CA 95110
The San Jose Earthquakes are a Major League Soccer team based in San Jose, Calif., that began play in 1996 as a charter MLS club.
The team was originally called the San Jose Clash and took part in the first game in MLS history, defeating DC United 1–0 on Apr 6, 1996. Home MLS matches originally were played at San Jose State University's Spartan Stadium.
The team switched its moniker . . .
To read the most recent two months of TMR Insider™ news and insights, simply register for FREE Rookie membership. Rookies can view select TMR Insider™ content as well as our most recently published Fan Cost Index® report.
If you need access beyond a Rookie's to enable you to...
- Dive into our 5,000+ SportSponsor FactBook™ profiles that contain contact information for 15,000+ decision makers;
- View 120+ Fan Cost Index reports from the past 30 years; and/or
- Access TMR Insider newsletter content from our archives back 1988...
You can easily upgrade anytime to an All-Star or MVP membership based on your needs.
Want to establish a multi-user account because you are...
- with a team, league, brand, agency, property, etc.?
- a professor or teacher looking for access for a class or sports management program?
Contact our publisher, Chris Hartweg, at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing today.
Team FCI content is available to Pro and Premium Members!Upgrade Now